In exactly three weeks 2017 will be officially over and 2018 will begin. Wow. I feel like just yesterday I was reflecting on how tough 2016 was and all that it taught me. As I was sitting and trying to write out a similar list of lessons for 2017, all I could think about was what I’d HOPE for 2018 to bring. I wanted to say that this year was tough also, but I couldn’t bring myself to harp on about the reasons why. So instead, here’s a list of things I hope for you and me in 2018.
- More good days than bad.
- Thousands of random good thoughts throughout your day that make you smile.
- A love so good you know that it was ordained by a higher source.
- Moments where you are reminded of why you were placed on this planet.
- The amicable end of toxic friendships and the beautiful beginning of new ones.
- Random acts of kindness that restore your faith in humanity.
- Opportunities that stretch you for the better.
- Chances to relax, release, and regroup.
- An uninterrupted appreciation for life.
- The release of any harbored anger or resentment.
- An end to any self-doubt or self-loathing that is preventing you from being your best self.
- Receiving everything you deserve, no longer settling for “just enough”.
- Permission to be unapologetically you.
- Any healing you’ve been patiently waiting to receive.
- Contentment in times of uncertainty.
- And lastly, all the H A P P I N E S S you can stand, and THEN some.
What do you hope for in 2018? Feel free to comment below and share.